There is nothing better on an extended weekend than to pop some of these bad boys in the oven!!
Great for anything.. tailgates, brunch, appetizers, etc.. served alone or with a dip.. YOU just can’t get enough of them!!
Author: Amy Jane
- 1 lb Hot Sausage (or if you don’t like hot ...go for mild, or medium)
- 1 ½ grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 2 cups of Bisquick
- Mix all together. Wash those hands and get in there and mix these ingredients. Then roll them into a 1” ball. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and bake for 35 minutes on 275°
- These are great to keep in the freezer for the surprise guests.. or a make ahead of time recipe.
- Flash Freeze them for about 5-10 minutes then put them in Ziploc and keep them in the freezer.. always a TREAT!!