These are yummy lil’ appetizers for a tea, shower or any little function. They are easy and very tasty!!
For Amy Jane’s Cucumber Sandwiches (pictured) with Radish Garnish, click here.
Cucumber Tea Sandwiches with Carrot Garnish
Author: Amy Jane
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese- softened
- 2 Tablespoon mayonnaise
- ¾ teaspoon seasoned salt
- ¼ cup grated carrots
- ½ cup finely chopped toasted walnuts
- 1 Tablespoon finely chopped parsley
- 12 pieces of bread (crusts cut off)
- 1 seedless cucumber – cut circles to lay on the bread
- Garnish: finely grated carrots
- In a small bowl combine cream cheese, mayo, and seasoned salt. Stir in carrot, toasted walnuts and parsley.
- Cut the piece of bread into 4’s and put on a baking sheet and toast at 350° for about 5 minutes and let cool.
- Spread a thin layer of cream cheese mixture on each piece of bread. Then add some cucumber and top with cucumber and carrot garnish.