Amy Jane's Cucumber Sandwiches with Radishes
Author: Amy Jane
Recipe type: Cucumber Tea Sandwiches with Radish Garnish
- 1 Loaf White Bread- cut crusts off
- 1 8oz pkg. cream cheese softened
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- ⅓ cup chopped pecans
- 1 cucumber thinly sliced
- radishes- cut
- salt and pepper
- Mix together softened cream cheese, mayonnaise, lemon juice and pecans.
- Using a cutter cut out a 2” circle from the bread- you can usually get 2 per slice
- Place the cream cheese mixture on the bread circles, top with the cucumber and add the radish n top.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.