I love making this ahead of time and heating up before serving! I like quiche… but I don’t love the ones that are so “eggy”…and so I created this one!
It is amazing!
- 2 pie shells (I use Kroger pie shells)
- 1 med onion
- 1 10 oz. frozen spinach (thawed and drained)
- 1 garlic clove
- 3 Tablespoons butter
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Sautee’ onion, garlic and spinach in the butter until the onion is soft. Whisk the eggs and the milk together. Mix the spinach, egg mixture and cheese. Salt and pepper as desired.
- Pour mixture into the 2 pie shells and cook at 375 degrees for about 30-40 minutes.
You could add bacon. Or even substitute the spinach with mushrooms. It will be yummy!!